|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Off-Field Concepts Limited – We blend creative, strategic planning with expert knowledge to tackle the toughest challenges for businesses. Today’s businesses need the right blend of people and technology to attain and accelerate growth. At Off-Field we have the right mix of solutions to optimize your people and technology so we are able to grow with you. We provide best-in-class solutions in Physical Security and Safety, Electrical Contracting Services, Information and Communication Technology, Extra-Low Voltage (ELV) works, and Automation systems. Our smart home automation systems are the best your money can afford.
We design responsive websites and develop mobile apps. We also deliver Metro Ethernet and T1 circuits, IP PBX phone systems, and Internet and VoIP services everywhere. We further optimize your investments with structured cabling to integrate your MATV, intelligent surveillance (iCCTV), Access Control, Audiovisuals, and Fire safety systems
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns;
- Managing organization’s website;
- Driving online sales for the Company;
- Optimizing content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc;
- Videography and editing;
- Creating and editing high resolution videos, pictures and posts;
- Tracking the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly;
- Fixing any error in online content;
- Attending networking events;
- Identifying new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments;
- Working on SEO/SEM of the website pages;
- Editing and posting content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Possess a minimum qualification of HND in Marketing or a relevant field.
- Possess a mandatory NYSC certificate.
- Be a resident in Abuja.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing with proven track records (Actual content online will be checked).
- Have skills in graphics design, video editing, content creation and management and front-end web development;
- Be a social media expert.
- Be a conversion rate optimizer.
- Be a complete marketer and brand enhancer.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Be highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Possess skills in Google Ads, Google Analytics etc.
- Be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Promoting the company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Executing social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Any other assigned role.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.