Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Franchise Risk (VP)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- The Director of Franchise Risk is responsible for protecting the payment system from merchants and agents that introduce illegal or brand damaging activity into the payment system.
- This position proactively focuses on developing and refining the use of predictive analytics, dashboard reporting and payments data to help acquirers identify and eliminate illegal activity from the system.
- Goal: Franchise risk management intelligence, information systems management and corporate brand protection programme.
- Manage the proactive risk analytics-based alerts process
- Safeguard the integrity of the payment system and minimize risk from AML/CFT
- Minimize acquirer related risks through proactive intelligence
- Ensure compliance with card scheme rules, regulatory policies, government laws, bills during business
- Provide consultative support, actionable intelligence and training to customers and staff
- Provide value added insights, thought leadership and structure to address emerging risk issues.
- Reports, briefings, clear and concise executive level communications which facilitate prioritization and high impact decision making
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science or related field. MBA would be an added advantage. Must be C|CISO/CISM/CISA/Cyber-Ops certified
- Minimum of 10 years demonstrated experience in Information Systems Control and Compliance, IT Audit and Risk management, Computer forensics, Incident Response, Penetration Testing, Cloud security, and Vulnerability management within the financial services industry.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence key internal stakeholders and clients.
- Advanced written and verbal presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action to internal and external stakeholders.
- High level of self-motivation and ability to operate effectively as a team player
- Ability to identify and pursue multiple initiatives and deliver superior results
- Excellent data analysis skills with Microsoft Excel
- Good PowerPoint skills
- High attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online