|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Black Pen Recruitment – Our client operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services to help mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. With firms in over 146 countries and territories, they are committed to quality and service excellence in all that they do both professionally and personally.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dynamics 365 FO Solutions Architect (Relocate to Malta / Consulting / Big 4)
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- Owns the functional and technical end-to-end solution
- Ensures end-to-end solution cohesion and correctness
- Designs and takes responsibility for the governance for an integrated system that meets the product-owner’s vision.
- Assesses the systems architecture currently in place and works with technical staff to continually improve it.
- Provides leadership and guidance to the team throughout the implementation to ensure accurate delivery of project plans.
- Owns the specifications and requirements into the systems architecture.
- Assists the Product Owners / functional resources with requirements gathering and provides design guidance
- Facilitates discussions with business and technical stakeholders to translate the critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of software products, customizations, and integrations
- Provides regular updates on any developments in systems architecture projects
- Possesses deep knowledge of the Dynamics 365 platform including Finance
- Operations, and/or Customer Engagement with a particular strength in identifying what can be delivered out of the box and when it is fitting to use custom development.
- Ability to successfully communicate complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences both with and without deep technical skills
- Maintains knowledge of third party software vendors to leverage complementary offerings and effectively compare and contrast solutions.
- Provides current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional or technical design documents.
- Communicates effectively with clients, leads meetings and workshops
- Devises scope and owns estimates for sales proposals and statements of work.
- Researches continuously current and emerging technologies and proposes changes where needed.
- Is able to assess and compare the business impact of relevant technical implementation options.
- Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Professional certification in D365 business applications
- Proven 4+ years’ experience in leading and delivering end to end solutions using D365 platform.
- In-depth experience with Azure Platform, Power Platform, D365, Integration Patterns,
- Object Oriented Design, Test Driven Development, DevOps
- Experience in designing, developing & delivering solutions based on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Sound knowledge of Agile Methodology, DevOps, Configuration Management and Automation Tools
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Willing to travel abroad when required.
Salary + Benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Visa and Relocation Package Included.