|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contractors staff managed (number of persons) during operations: 5 Contractors/OEM team during campaigns.
- Technology involved in the job, all to be mastered: LV, HV, power generation, networks, batteries, HVAC systems, ATEX.
Service Contents/Problem Solving (Activities)
- Assist Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer for the updating of the Maintenance Plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding, or data capture in computerized systems.
- Supports the FPSO operational teams as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs technical studies in his field of competence as instructed in view of improvingg performance or upgrading the facilities.
- Follows-up the technical problems raised, follows-up the technical and contractual files, as instructed, follows up the warranty claims and the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes
- Follows-up the day-to-day activities of the offshore teams; remains available (TIER 2) to provide them the assistance and support as needed upon initiation by Smart Room (TIER 1).
- Pays regular visits to the offshore site and participates to the jobs as required; may be involved in operational works including major shutdowns. May be incorporated into maintenance working shifts, as required during major operations.
- Provide support as required for the provision of resources: vendors, additional manpower, services, tools, spare parts, consumables, and other materials. Coordinates the transfer offshore of these resources.
- Coordinates as required the repairs required to be subcontracted including liaison with C&P on contract/P.O. requirements
- Attends materials repairs or inspection in the base (LADOL) or in Contractor’s facilities.
- Coordinates, according to the instructions received from hierarchy, his activities with the MTMC (Maintenance and Technical Methods Contractor) method and planning engineers based in Lagos.
- Follows-up into Unisup, the computerised maintenance management system, the registration of the works, of the consumed materials, of the services, and so on.
- Follows-up the spare parts and consumables consumption, report anomalies and initiate suitable action in order to prevent shortage, including initiation of spare part numbers creation in the CMIMS by the use of CAPdrew software
- Reviews the requests for materials, defines the technical specifications for purchase.
- Supervises receipt of materials on a technical point of view. Visit the LADOL warehouse as required.
- Controls the condition of materials in warehouses, act to improve as needed.
- Maintains and updates the technical documentation
- Performs periodic and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Co-ordinate these actions with concerned staff, from both offshore and onshore sites.
- Be familiar with EGINA electrical systems to support EGINA Electrical operations during EGINA electrical engineer’s absence.
Within the framework of DW Operations, the main objectives are, in the field of electricity, to:
- Provide priority support to Smart Room and site while positioned in TIER 2 team
- Additionally, can be assigned tasks by TIER 3 Head of discipline or lead engineer, however TIER1/TIER2 priority assignments prevail above TIER 3 assignments.
- Provide technical assistance at site, or in contractor workshops for maintenance interventions preparation (including major shutdown or overhaul works), maintenance works follow-up, works supervision, material receipt, or specific investigations, studies, equipment condition monitoring, etc.
- Perform studies or technical-administrative tasks as required for routine operations or in view of maintenance or equipment.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Engineer University Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge in High & Low Voltage Electrical machines & networks, UPS, PDCS (ECS), HVAC systems
- Experience: Minimum 5 years experience as Electrical Engineer
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.