|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Embedded System Engineer (Solar)
Job Application Code: ESE001
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc in Engineering with a minimum of 3 years experience in hands-on development in C/C++ for embedded systems and evaluating firmware architecture.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Hardware development with experience in 32bit ARM Cortex processors.
- Knowledge of computer architecture, hardware interfaces real-time operating systems, and driver development on low-level bare metal and high-level operating systems.
- Excellent understanding of most systems on modern SoCs: CPU cores, memory bandwidth tradeoffs, low-power, boot loaders.
- Experience in system development from scratch with board bring-up.
- Experience in test-driven development (TDD) and continuous integration (CI) techniques for embedded systems.
- Experience in High speed, Advanced PCB design from schematic to PCB to manufacturing.
- Ability to manage a team of Embedded Engineers that build the hardware and firmware that runs on the company-developed products.
- Ability to manage Engineers and helping them develop their careers, assigning them to projects tailored to their skill levels, long-term skill development, personalities, and work styles.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with cross-functional hardware and Software Engineering teams.
- Ability to champion Engineering and Operational excellence, establishing metrics and processes for regular assessment and improvement.
- Ability to set clear expectations and creating a positive work environment based on accountability, in collaboration with the engineering and Management teams.
- Ability to work closely with dedicated recruiting staff to expand the team, including sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates, participating in conferences/events, and onboarding new employees.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for an interview.