|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 20years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (Caterpillar Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Legrand, Ge Lighting, Kaeser Compressors, Thyssenkrupp), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collect and analyze data for various types of business reports. Create business reports that provide insight into key data points. Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers.
- Support various departments, including marketing and sales, in reaching their goals through analysis and reporting. Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends.
- Plans, co-ordinates and ensures the GGM-Sales schedule is followed and respected.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the GGM-Sales, with other departmental heads, staff, and others, on matters related to the GGM’s program which includes composing and preparing correspondence that is most times confidential.
- Prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the GGM, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Manage a variety of special projects for the GGM for positive organizational impact.
- Serves as the GGM’s administrative liaison
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or its equivalent in relevant courses.
- 4 – 6 year cognate experience.
- Sales or Operations background.
- Data analytics skills
- Presentation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Strong communication
- Great attention to detail
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.