Apply for the Federal Ministry of Education Scholarship Award 2022 / 2023 which is ongoing. The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2022 / 2023 Federal Government Scholarship Awards.
Federal Ministry of Education Scholarship Award 2022 / 2023
Title: 2022/2023 Federal Government Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies Scholarship Awards
Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA)
- Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Hungary and Egypt;
- Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Romania.
Fields Of Study:
- Undergraduate Level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), Pilot Engineering, Neurologist and
- Postgraduate Level (Masters Degree and PhD) in all fields.
Criteria For Eligibility
- All applicants for Undergraduate Degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Seven (7) Distinctions (A’s & B’s) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE / WAEC (May / June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics. Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2020 & 2021) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2021) only.
- Age limit is from 17 to 20 years.
- All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
- Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
General Note For All Applicants
- Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign Language course of the Country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction;
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference, and must visit the website: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu which was opened 18th November 2021 to close 15th January, 2022. Complete the application form online,
- All applicants for Russian Postgraduate Scholarship must have acquired their 1st Degree in Russia;
- All Applicants to upload the following certificates online:
- Undergraduate (UG): WAEC/WASSCE
- Postgraduate (PG): 1st Degree Certificate, Masters Degree WAEC/WASSCE, Indigine letter & NYSC discharge Certificate.
Application Closing Date for Federal Ministry of Education Scholarship Award 2022 / 2023
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application for Federal Ministry of Education Scholarship Award 2022 / 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- All qualified candidates are advised to visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website via the link above, and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the completed Application Form.
Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of the current International passport;
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
- Birth Certificate & Indigine letter
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
Official Phone Numbers / E-Mail:
- 08077884417; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any Information given by an applicant contrary to the above criteria will result to disqualification at any stage of application.
- This Particular Application does not attract any processing fee. Therefore, beware of fraudsters.