|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Titles: Female Storekeeper
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Female storekeeper is primarily responsible for receiving, dating, and storing, and maintaining rotation of goods. They pull requisitions, decant, palletize, and retrieve products, equipment, uniforms, etc. and deliver to units as required.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Minimum of SSCE and WAEC. Maximum of OND.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a Store management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work in Lagos
- Must be a Female
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply