|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
TeamApt is Nigeria’s largest Agency banking operator and is now building the largest digital bank offering financial services products tailored to meet the needs of the underserved mass market – micropayments, savings, lending, insurance, pensions – using technology and low-cost offline distribution models. We believe providing financial access to the over 350 million Africans who are currently financially underserved will economically empower them and put them on a path to becoming the next generation of middle-class Africans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Credit Risk Officer
Location: Edo (Remote)
About the Role
- As a credit risk/appraisal officer, you would be saddled with the duty of identifying and eliminating/reducing potential default red flags prior to the disbursement of a loan facility.
- You would also be responsible for making deductions from several information sources pertaining to the 5Cs of credit with capacity, character and collateral as major priorities.
- Making recommendations to management before, during and after the disbursement of a loan facility as to the best actions to be taken, taking several economic factors into consideration.
- You would be required to carry out detailed due diligence on the customer, the customer’s businesses, the guarantors and co-debtors to ensure that the customer has the capacity, character and collateral to ensure that the likelihood of the loan going bad is as close to 0 as possible.
What you’ll get to do:
- Embark on physical visitation to potential borrowers’ business places for evaluation of business books, taking inventory and turnover into consideration
- Physical visitation of customer’s residences to verify address information provided
- Physical visitation of other parties to the loan such as the loan guarantors and co-debtors to ensure they are aware of their responsibilities and can easily be located if necessary
- Ensuring collateral adequacies by visiting the collateral locations, and taking quality photographic shots of the collaterals for uploads (this also applies to the proof of ownership to be provided by the borrower)
- Prepare comprehensive reports on daily credit activities
- Perform all other credit-related functions as may be assigned by a supervisor
To succeed in this role, we think you should have:
- A minimum of a B.Sc / HND in any Business related discipline
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in credit risk management with a financial institution
- Good knowledge of financial analysis is an added advantage.
- Apt attention to details
- Proven simple/complex analytical skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Agility and perseverance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What to expect in the hiring process
- A preliminary phone call with the recruiter
- A behavioural and technical interview with a member of the Executive team