Field Engineers Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing as jobs and career vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates. Apply for Kontz Engineering Limited Jobs Recruitment slated to end within the stated application deadline. The Engineering company operates as an innovative player in the automated security spectrum having a formidable alliance with world’s leading security products manufacturers. Our products and services have been installed in more than 300 locations within and outside the shores of Nigeria, with businesses including banking, oil and gas, aviation, telecommunications, military, constructions and health.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for Field Engineers Recruitment 2021 into the positon below.
Job Title: Field Engineer
Location: Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Kontz Engineering is looking to engage competent and experienced Field Service Engineers to install, maintain and operate our sites in Nigeria.
- He or she will troubleshoot and repair PV inverters, commission new equipment, and increase customer satisfaction through quality service and professional behaviour.
- We are seeking hard working, motivated, and well-organized individuals with a focus on continuous improvement to exceed expectations.
- Actively monitors installed site performance and creates monthly report for client.
- Serves as the first line of contact for client complaints.
- Resolves site issues remotely and through site visits.
- Ensures customer satisfaction.
- Keep NOC team informed of regional issues and site status.
- Perform site audits when necessary. General
- Assist in market research and identify solar energy projects in Nigeria.
- Develop standard operating procedures and HSE standards for solar installation work.
- Develop and coach technical staff to meet the objectives of the company.
- Review technological trends in the local and global energy sector.
- Liaise with regulatory and governmental institutions as required. Working condition
- Approximately 5% of time shall be spent in office environments with the remaining time in the field. Physical requirements
- The Engineer shall be capable of lifting up to 20kg; stand for an extended period of time; work in outdoor environment.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in Electrical Engineering roles, preferably in the renewable energy or power industry, installing and / or maintaining solar systems.
- Language Proficiency: English.
- Character: a. self-motivated and demonstrate a sense of ownership with high level of commitment and the ability to thrive under pressure. b. passionate about quality of workmanship. c. good communication skills and ability to lead and work well in teams. d. discretion in dealing with sensitive information. e. highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and prioritize competing demands, passion for renewable energy.
- HSE certification is an advantage.
- Flexible to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint in particular).
- Opportunity to work in a forward-looking, innovative company, with international group of colleagues.
- Unlimited career opportunities – depending on achievements and personal development.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2021.