|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory and Securities Trading services to our discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Operations Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Timely processing and settlement of financial transactions executed by customer or front facing teams
- Comply fully with the relevant Anti-Money laundering regulations and report promptly any knowledge or suspicion of money laundering activities to the relevant authorities
- Translate the strategic goals into operational plans to achieve the required targeted growth
- Manage relationship /agreement with external partners/vendors/bankers
- Manage bank accounts to ensure sufficient liquid funds
- Daily reconciliation of internal ledgers to ensure accuracy
- Ensure timely resolution of all client complaints in line with the agreed turnaround time
- Support the planning, implementation and development of new and improved system as at when required
- Constant and regular review of operational entire process to initiate process improvements as well as ensuring that each transaction is cleared, settled and reconciled according to regulatory and internal control requirement
- Ensure safety of all company physical asset
- Daily backup of all financial and management reports.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or a relevant field
- 3 – 4 years experience in the operations department of a financial services firm (Commercial bank, finance house, Microfinance bank, etc)
- Candidates must reside in Abuja or be available to relocate
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.