Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fish Farm Supervisor
- As a fish farm supervisor, you’ll help to supervise a fish farm breeding program, production, feed formulation, hatchery or sometimes by buying in young fish and then rearing them before selling on to purchasers.
- Calculate the feeding regime, monitor the health of the fish, and treat them when appropriate.
- Plan breeding programs and grow schedules to obtain maximum efficiency.
- Adhere to environmental standards.
- Adapt to new technologies as they develop and learn practical skills.
- Pay close attention to detail, in order to avoid expensive fish losses in what can be a high-risk industry.
- Possess stock skills such as fish handling, spawning, grading, and harvesting.
- Update knowledge of fish health and nutrition.
- Maintain records of stocks.
- Hold a full driving license.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aquaculture, Fisheries Management, Agriculture or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years cognate experience.
- Have enthusiasm for fish and their welfare.
- Environment and nature conservation are conscious.
- Have knowledge about administrative and managerial fish farming procedures.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to maintain a strict fishing schedule and plan.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of your mail.