|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Lead
Location: Owerri, Imo
About the Job
- The Fleet Lead (Plant) is a role with mandate to ensure availability, reliability, and safe use of fleet assets.
- The personnel will be responsible for compliance to overall fleet governance processes and use of applications to address waste.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance of NBC fleet in the plant and ensure repairs are done timely and properly
- Administer an annual budget and ensure all spendings are within approved budget.
- Coordinate preventive maintenance program to minimize vehicle route breakdown and maximize vehicle availability
- Coordinate and assist with gathering of information on daily fleet activities through Fleet-Easy package.
- Relate with third party service provider in line with NBC policy and monitor progress and quality of work.
- Monitor fleet fuel consumption regularly, identify issues and rectify defects as required.
- Ensure compliance on corporate policies and SOP on fleet management at plant level to eliminate audit exposures.
- Calibrate and identify training needs of plant workshop personnel and ensure they participate in scheduled training programs.
- Ensure proper asset care, regular detailing and governance around all gadgets installed on all vehicles.
- Ensures all loaded trucks are in line with OEM rated load specification
- Recommends spare parts or vendors to the Warehouse Lead [Fleet) and the Fleet Manager (Fleet Services).
- Ensure truck visibility, functional alert systems, undertake accident investigation, evacuation, and implementation of CAP on fleet assets.
- Reviews and ensures all vehicle documentations (Vehicle Licenses, Driver Licenses, Hackney permit, Road Worthiness Certificates, Heavy Duty Permits, Local Govt. Stickers /Revenue etc.) are updated as and when due.
- Ensure every Driver has a valid driver’s license commensurate with the category of assets.
- Keep adequate records of all fleets, cost profile, driver’s eligibility, and maintenance history.
Education / Knowledge
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Engineering, Transportation, Sciences or Social and Management Sciences
- 5 – 7 year experience in Core Fleet Maintenance and transportation management.
- Proficient in MS office
- Efficient knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge in fleet audit and effective stakeholders’ management will be an added advantage.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Excellent management skills
- Effective at planning & organizing
- Action oriented
- Decision making skills
- Problem solving skills
- Drive for results
- Effective motivation skills
- Conflict management
- Building effective teams
- Compliance with CCH values
- Efficient automotive technical skills
- Analytical, reporting & communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online