AB Microfinance Bank is a national microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Anambra State.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully fledged microfinance bank.
The Bank has an exceptional group of very strong international shareholders committed to the task of improving access to financial services in the country. These shareholders are Access Microfinance Holding AG of Germany, KfW – the German Development Bank, the African Development Bank, and the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank Group. Together, they have an established record of setting up and managing microfinance banks across the African and Asian continents in such countries as Nigeria, Tanzania, Liberia, Zambia, Rwanda, Madagascar, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan,Georgia and Brazil.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Locations: Ikeja, Alaba and Oshodi – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Welcome customers to the bank; communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, and in person.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services available to clients.
- Determine and respond to customers enquiries in a professional manner by direct them to the respective workstation or unit where their needs would be served.
- Coordinating loan clients for disbursement according to disbursement schedules.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments or units for further investigation and follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Directly supervise other admin personnel (cleaners, security guards) for an effective discharge of their duties.
- Organize, Sort and distribute incoming mail without delays.
- Ensure that the driver’s log book, fuel login sheet, is logged properly and updated.
- Minimum educational qualification of OND in any related field
- 1 – 2 years working experience in any related field would be an added advantage
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Active PC user
- Excellent customer service relation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.