|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Mar & Mor Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are seeking skilled, reliable and efficient candidates to join our growing organization in the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Greet people entering the building, answering any questions, providing directions and alerting staff when someone is there to meet or visit them
- Answer a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system along with setting up conference calls as requested
- Manage the building log of who is entering and exiting the building
- Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner while also managing outgoing mail and packages for pickup
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter
- Assist new applicants who come into the building to apply for positions, including providing them with applications, pens and clipboards along with any reference material they may need, such as telephone directories or Wi-Fi passwords
- Handle filing and data entry as requested.
- B.Sc in English or Mass Communication
- At least two years of training or experience in customer service and office work
- Computer proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV with attached Passport photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained
- Resume / CV without attached Passport photo will not be treated.