The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fundraising Officer
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The role of the job holder amongst other would be.
- To raise funds for the execution of projects and programmes of the organization.
- To relate and service existing donors/members of the organization.
- Prospect and enlist new donors/members.
- Be an active team member of programmes & events planning for the organisation.
- Relate with and speak at Churches/Christian bodies fellowship to enlist their support for the organisation.
- Effectively manage assigned donors/members to ensure their maximum endorsement and support for the organisation
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
Interested qualified candidate must have:
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Good computer literacy with proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- The person must be an excellent marketer with proven track records of meeting targets.
- Digital marketing skill is greatly desired.
- Must be highly transparent and honest in all transactions.
- Must be highly creative and innovative with ability to develop new products.
- Must have high level of social and public relations skills with strong spiritual, mental and moral maturity.
- Excellent team player with great relationship management skills.
- Ability to relate with Churches of all denominations in the spirit of ecumenism
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their neatly typed Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.