|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Vincintoire Limited – Our client, an insurance brokerage firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the company’s operations i.e. underwriting, claims management, staff management, operational processes/ systems, and marketing.
- Develop, recommend, implement, and interpret client service procedures; evaluate the ongoing effectiveness of current operations and systems
- Coordinate activities with other internal units as required to meet customer needs
- Address unusual or difficult inquiries/situations through direct personal action or refers to the appropriate individuals.
- Ensure effective and efficient management of underwriting and claims units in the organization.
- Help in the management of staff in the organization.
- Ensure customer complaints are identified and recorded and addressed.
- Participate in Client review meetings, external audit feedback sessions and new business tender processes.
- Ensure that work levels are evenly distributed across the teams; implement work reallocation strategies where appropriate to ensure effective Work in Progress management.
- Take appropriate action to address situations where referrals are not being made.
- Work towards agreed budgeted revenue and costs. Construct and effectively manage team budgets.
Qualifications, Competencies and Attributes
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Insurance
- Must have minimum of five (5) years of Direct/Retail marketing experience in an Insurance Company or Broking Firm with proven result oriented track record.
- Professional qualification in insurance is a must.
- Personality: A go-getter, enthusiastic, results oriented with excellent communication and social skills.
- A forward planner with clear focus, mature, reliable, hardworking and able to work without supervision
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use of Ms Word, Excel, Access, power-point, Internet and email
- Honest and with high integrity
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.