|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Prowedge is a Consulting firm, passionate about aiding small and medium-sized organizations to achieve their ultimate goals of sustainability and growth. We achieve this by consulting on the best business strategies and venture designs. We help our clients manage their Human capital and growth strategy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
Employment Type: Part-time
- Your designs should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
Please find job description and specification below:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements. Also, conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with Lead to produce final design.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Create and upload social media thumbnails
- Monitor engagement rate on posts, and recommend better ways of increasing traffic on the organization’s handles.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as CorelDraw, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Canva)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Experience in creative process, social media.
N30,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online