Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Corporate Planning and Strategy
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive the facilitation and implementation of Corporate Planning session for the Company, providing technical expertise to the Executive Management of the Company in ensuring that well – thought through strategies, measurable objectives and clearly defined action plans are put in place across the organization.
- Initiate and coordinate innovative, qualitative and business-focused research and development projects, identifying industry trends, regulatory direction, growth and expansion opportunities and implications for the company and present findings to MANCO and EXCO for further analysis and decision- making.
- Keep abreast of new developments, next practices, regulatory policies, competition, and other initiatives within the industry and the Company’s Technical Partners and ensure appropriate strategic alignment.
- Coordination and planning of strategic management retreats and performance review sessions
- Provide strategic support to the Managing Director/CEO
- Provide support to various business units within the Company in conducting process review and re-engineering initiatives aimed at improving organisational efficiencies and ensuring exceptional service delivery.
- Provide strategic support to the Human Resources department in driving specific organisational transformation initiatives to improve corporate and individual performance.
- Work with Finance Department to identify ways to improve financial performance across various product lines and sales channels by recommending implementable strategies to expand the Company’s market share across the various distribution channels and product lines.
- Take active part in the development of new income generation channels for the company and monitor products performance on a continuous basis.
- Engage relevant stakeholders i.e. customers, shareholders, industry partners, regulatory agencies etc. on strategic issues and matters which impact on the corporate objectives and goals of the firm.
- Provide, enforce appropriate and consistent project planning methodology and templates across the Organization.
- Responsible for the preparation of Board and other strategic business reports for Executive Management (EXCO).
- First Class or 2.1 in any numerate or business-related discipline
- Post-graduate Degree in Business or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience (5 years out of this must be with any of the leading business consulting firm)
- Sound knowledge of Business Analysis and Strategy, with industry experience in leading organisations
- Good understanding of the Nigerian Insurance Market, competitor products and services and the socio- economic factors that influence them.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of a diverse range of Insurance Products and Services.
- Experience in synthesizing multiple information sources into a coherent framework for addressing business opportunities or challenges
- Experience in leading and executing complex strategic and operational initiatives for large organizations
- Experience in working with and advising senior-level executives
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Insurance Industry value chain
- Knowledge of Insurance Operations
- Knowledge of Insurance Products and Services
- Financial Management knowledge
- Strategy Formulation and Execution knowledge
- Stakeholder and Relationship Management
- Compliance and Operational Risk Knowledge
- Performance Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Strong Presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Leadership and People Management skills
- Data gathering and analysis
N12,000,000 – N15,000,000 / annually.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
CLICK HERE FOR MORE JOB POSITIONS AT FOSAD CONSULTING LIMITED