Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover downscaled it operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016. Crossover Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and certified by NDIC with a paid up capital of N450 million.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Finance and Account
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification with 3 – 5 years experience.
- Banking and Finance or Business Administration.
- Microfinance Bank Experience is a plus.
- Bank One experience is an added advantage.
- ICAN certification is a must.
N120,000 – N140,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2021.