|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Marketing (Social Business Enterprise)
Job ID: sfh-17091
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role holder will be responsible for leading all marketing activities from planning to execution throughout the product lifecycles of all our commercial commodities.
- He/ She will be responsible for gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, He/ She will be responsible for developing plans to establish our brands, allocate resources, build brand loyalty, set short-, mid- and long-term goals.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Lead in strategy design and implementation for successful Marketing campaigns.
- Lead strategy development for all the marketing sub-teams such as Digital, Advertising, Communications and Social media.
- Cascade the corporate business objectives into a robust and effective marketing strategy to help the business achieve its goals.
- Set, monitor and report on marketing goals including analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns
- Brand building and product positioning
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Material Development and Support to New Business Development and budget management
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, regulators, agencies and vendors
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a Bachelor’s level Degree in Humanities, Health or any Marketing related field
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of ten (10) years experience in Marketing.
- Relevant experience in Health commodities/FMCG sector will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics, search engine optimization and related digital skills
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- Attention to details.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using intermediate-level office software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, spreadsheets and database.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer.