|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Lease
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work closely with internal teams to provide key business insights, define and implement appropriate sales, marketing, operational and business development strategies to maximize sales and profitability of the business.
- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate new sales ideas and strategies.
- Keep up-to-date with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Manage personal/departmental periodic activities to align with set goals and targets in accordance with organization policies and standards.
- Responsible for generating lease leads and Business support loans, as well as ensuring same are efficiently and effectively consummated.
- Work with Branch Managers to manage department performance in the respective branches by coordinating sales efforts in line with marketing strategies and providing coaching and guidance to branch team members.
- Reviews Offer Letter templates, draft Lease Agreements and register Bills of Sale for vehicle collateral
- Work with Head, Credit Control to minimize and manage each transaction’s risk exposure by way of; fulfilling requirements for Client home and office visits, Cheque management, Recovery, etc.
- Generate profitable Finance Leases (Consumer, Corporate and Sale & Leaseback), Operating, Non-maintained leases, periodically.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of a First Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or a related field
- Proven experience working in a managerial level, within a leasing or a related sector. Preferably incorporate lease or general sales role
- Post-graduate qualification(s) and professional membership will be an added advantage.
- 7+ years of experience in Sales and business development.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail