|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Technoton Limited – For over 30 years, Technoton Limited has provided quality engineering products and services to a wide spectrum of clients in Nigeria. Our clientele include organizations in building, manufacturing, and oil & gas industries, and other organizations. We are active all over Nigeria with a presence in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kebbi, and other Northern and Eastern States. Incorporated in 1988 originally as Techno Mechano Ltd, Technoton has alliances and technical partnerships with world-class, globally recognized manufacturers and firms. In the same vein, we also invest in staff training both locally and abroad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of MEP (Expatriate)
Location: Banana Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Managing Director
The Head of engineering is required to oversee contracting operations covering the following areas:
- Air conditioning: Designs to include DX and chilled water system
- Plumbing & Fire: This includes design and calculation of water supply and distribution and relevant fittings, sprinkler and other hydrant systems
- Responsible for handling all design related activity and also project supervision, implementation and commissioning.
- Minimum of First degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution or equivalent.
- ProjectManagementtrainingandexperience.Certificationis anadvantage
- Possessbasic knowledge of electrical installations
- Workingknowledge ofAutoCADandalso other design software
- Experiencewithtechno commercial issues to include tendering, contractnegotiationand Vendor Management
- Must have theorical design and site implementation
- Minimum of 15 years work experience with evidence of at least three large projects related to the above in which he played a leadership role.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills both oral or written
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to lead a team to deliver great results.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified expatriates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.