|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Asset Management Group is a leading consultancy firm that provides financial and business advisory services and leaders in the area of real estate conceptualization from inception to finish. AMG Ltd was incorporated to acquire and develop real estate assets in major cities in Nigeria. The firm has earned a reputation for conceptualizing and concept development of projects including engineering, developing, and adapting very novel ideas into the local environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Program
- Managing the implementation of new programs according to the company’s strategic plan
- Ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet quality standards
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously and overseeing their progress to ensure they are completed on time
- Coordinating with stakeholders to address issues and concerns throughout the program life cycle
- Maintaining communication with senior leadership regarding program status and risks
- Developing strategies to improve program management processes and outcomes
- Recruiting and hiring new employees as needed to support program needs
- Managing staff members, including hiring, firing, evaluating performance, and making recommendations for promotions
- Inspire a business-oriented, professional, results-driven environment across the organization
- Understands and navigates organization dynamics; builds strong informal networks
- Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions.
- Implement policies and procedures and build support for Board decisions amongst staff
- Work closely and openly with the Board and its committees, ensuring ongoing communication of risks, issues, as well as successes
- Responsible for the effective administration of the organization Operations, providing strategic leadership and hands-on management for all of the administrative and operational functions of the organization in accordance with the mission, objectives, and policies
- Plans, Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization work in sync and seamlessly.
- Responsible for signing all notes, agreements, and other instruments made and entered into and on behalf of the organization.
- Candidates should possess an Undergraduate Degree (minimum of a second-class upper division), a postgraduate certification in a related field, and at least 7 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Applicants that meet the requirements above should send applications.