Fastest Cakes is a registered brand in Nigeria that focuses on delivering awesome and affordable cakes very fast. The company is deeply committed to ensuring that ordering and getting cakes for occasions is seamless and fun. The core team has some serious experience and has successfully produced and delivered over 10,000 cakes unscathed in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales, Revenue & Customer Service
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Defining and implementing corporate sales strategy, establishing marketing goals, monitoring business results/metrics, and adapting sales strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Executing strategic corporate plans to achieve sales targets.
- Creating and communicating sales goals and monitoring the progress of those goals.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure their feedbacks are incorporated into the product enhancement cycle.
- Supervising customer service team to ensure they handle customers well.
- Supervise the activities of the corporate sales team, and ensure the sales team complies with company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Finding and attracting new profitable corporate business.
- Researching new clients to add to our portfolio.
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities in the region and work towards achieving agreed new business targets.
- Paying courtesy visits to targeted potential clients.
- Marketing our products and services to corporate clients.
- Monitoring and improving our conversion rates.
- Training newly recruited customer service staff.
- Preparing daily sales summaries.
- Preparing monthly sales forecasts, reports and suggest improvements.
- Master’s Degree in relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a sales/customer service position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to speak and write good English.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of services and products.
- Working Days: 23 days a month.
- Should be willing to work with us long term.
- Should be able to work on some Sundays and public holidays.
- Must live around Ikeja or its environment.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply if you do not have all of the requirements listed.