Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the Group wide recruitment process (job adverts, resumes screening,
- Shortlisting candidates for interviews, preparing job descriptions)
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Coordinate with training centers for employee development and follow up until
- Receiving training certificates.
- Monitor the time, attendance and leaves.
- Monitor the manpower movement (new joiners, leavers, transfers etc.).
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Monitor Staff performance.
- Review the employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Work closely with various departments, assist department heads to understand and implement policies procedures.
- Communicates with HMO for quality medical services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or any related field.
- 2 – 3 years’ work experience in Recruitment or HR Operations from a large organization.
- Professional membership of CIPM is a MUST.
- Effective organizational skills
- Excellent employee relations, communication and teamwork skills.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.