Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inside Sales Executive
Job Requisition ID: R37287
Job Type: Full time
- As an inside sales executive you will play a fundamental role in achieving Maersk’s ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source for new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Manage assigned customers and budget base; pursue and secure business in line with the business objectives.
- Probe and identifie customer needs and provide solutions.
- Build a good understanding of target customers and the assigned account base.
- Communicate significant trends, rate changes and policies to assigned accounts.
- Research and understand the territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers.
- Research and analyse competitive and industry trends.
- Ensure customer relationship management tools are updated on time and are of excellent quality.
Requirements and Skills
- BA / B.Sc Degree or its equivalent
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- We offer you exciting career opportunities with an international reach to further expand your experience through our diversity-focused and award-winning talent development initiatives.
- Energizing and pioneering, this is also an environment that keeps you motivated. You’ll be joining a values-led, genuinely diverse, and talented team that is passionate about being there for employees, and for each other. We strive to deliver the right environment for the right people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
- We have a competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees. Our talent policies are recognized world-wide as one of the best in the industry and we continue to look for new ways to invest in our people through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
- We value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job. We’re proud of that and we see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online