GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern / Co-op OTH
Ref No: R3582917
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Category: Sales Co-op / Intern
Job Description Summary
- One of the key objectives for Grid Solutions is to qualify more partners and subcontractors and convert this execution model to reduced margin erosion & risk.
- This is a key contributor to flawless project execution.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with the partners & subcontractors to ensure proper and quick qualification
- Work with the region and Commercial Operations Leader to ensure a bench of qualified 3rd parties is obtained to meet the current opportunity pipeline
- Enhance OTR/ITO feedback loop and relationship with key third parties
- Will support expediting functional approvals to reduce the process cycle time to onboard partners
- Work with the region Commercial Operations leader to Increase the pool of qualified partners
- Act as subject matter expert in the new qualification tool (Support Central) and support queries from the region to expedite the process
- Be Technical proficient in Grid Solutions offerings including Consortium Agreements
- Leadership engagement & Customer engagement.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any other discipline in Business, Finance.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of not less than Second Class Upper (3.5)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.
- Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos
- Completion of the mandatory 3 weeks NYSC orientation camp.
- English language is a must, French is a plus.
GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Organization Development
- Support the Digital thread.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online