|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) – Our client, a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company with branches in Mainland and on the Island, Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Supervisor
Location: Mainland & Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
Qualifications & Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in any related field from a recognized institution
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Inventory Supervisor in same industry
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Age: 30-40 years
- Candidate must reside in or around Isolo, Mushin, Anthony, Ikorodu, and its environs.
Very attractive plus commission.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Inventory Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.