Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi-sectoral and multi-disciplinary business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Engineer
- We are looking to hire an experienced IT engineer to manage our company’s computer systems.
- As an IT engineer, you will be responsible for designing hardware configurations, installing software, managing network systems, and training staff on correct operating procedures.
- To ensure success as an IT engineer, you should have extensive experience maintaining large-scale computer systems, the ability to project manage, and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ultimately, a top-level IT engineer can design and maintain a dynamic and stable system to perfectly meet the needs of the company.
- Meeting with the IT manager to discuss system needs.
- Designing and installing computer hardware configurations.
- Installing software and networking systems.
- Troubleshooting network and software issues.
- Installing high-level software security systems.
- Training staff on newly installed hardware and software systems.
- Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Responding to general IT requests.
- Ensuring security software is kept up to date.
- Filing monthly reports for the IT Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Familiarity with general OS systems, Enterprise, programming languages, and Office software.
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems.
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: That preferred candidates are those that reside around the Lekki-Ajah axis.