GTI Group – We are an innovative, trusted partner in the provision of cutting-edge investment banking services. Our broad range of service offerings comprises of Securities Dealing, Asset Management, Trusteeship, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, and Micro banking.
Since 1998, we have actively HandHeld our highly diversified client base – Corporations, Financial Institutions, Governments, and Individuals – to a financially secure future. We are present in several cities including the city of London.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Software Administrator
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical process, interfaces with other systems and outputs for all software in the group
- Gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features and input/outputs. Construct, refine and maintain information models to meet business requirements
- Coordinate new data development and ensure it is consistent and well-integrated with existing application systems (banking, asset management, stockbroking etc). Responsible for business object architecture and application technical architecture
- Incorporate best practices to assure the development of code that is secure and reliable
- Assist in post-implementation continuous improvement efforts to enhance performance and provide increased functionality
- Collaborate with customers, staff, IS colleagues and other stakeholders to (1) identify customer requirements, (2) assess impact to other data and systems (3) consider available technologies and (4) compare costs and benefits
- Assess customer requirements; analyze the architecture of business events and data that support architecture; evaluate possible solutions; and present recommendations to IS management
- Work with application owners to define user privileges and procedures and system-related processing
- Ensure that appropriate manuals are in place and regularly updated for business applications
- Design and implement user training procedures for business applications
- Ensure that disaster identification and recovery procedures for all business applications are in place and regularly updated and implemented as may be required
- Setting up user accounts
- Installing enterprise-wide software
- Defining and initiating backup and recovery procedures
- Media management – record, issue, receive and safeguard all programs and data files maintained on removable media
- Market the Group’s products and service.
Qualifications & Requirements
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline (minimum of second class upper category) with 4- 7years relevant work experience.
- Database Management Proficiency (Oracle & SQL)
- APP Development Proficiency
- Website Development Proficiency
- Knowledge of Bank One an advantage
- Knowledge of Symplus is an advantage
- Industry Certification an advantage.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable applications will be contacted.