|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Julius Berger Recruitment 2021 is ongoing as vacancies into various positions open for suitably qualified candidates. Apply for Julius Berger Jobs Recruitment slated to close within the stated application deadline. The company is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (For Construction Sites and Stationary Companies) (M / F / D)
Employment Type: Full time
- Between the capital Abuja and the northern metropolis Kano, an approximately 380-kilometer, 4-lane motorway is being rehabilitated and rebuilt over large stretches.
- The project also includes almost 700 drainage structures and around 50 bridge structures that need to be upgraded and integrated into the overall concept. With the bitumen cold mixing process, our experts bring a real innovation to Nigerian road construction, because the sustainable construction method conserves resources and significantly reduces emissions.
What Are Your Tasks?
- Calculation, planning and design of the power supply on construction sites and stationary companies (storage areas and production facilities)
- Operation, maintenance and purchasing advice for electrotechnical products, plants and systems, such as energy technology (power generators, switchgear, transformers) in the medium and low voltage range
- Planning of switchgear and control systems
- Supervision of industrial technology (crushing plants, concrete and asphalt mixing plants), automation and programming technology, such as:
- PLC programming and program changes, Siemens PLC, Step5, Step7, T / A Portal, Woodward, CAT and FG Wilson Gen-Set controls, CompAP Gen-Set control, SIMATIC WinCC Flexible, T / A Portal WinCC, CompAp Intelvision
- Technical responsibility of the electricians nationwide
- Monthly reporting / statistics of internal electricity consumption / energy costs
- Coordination and control of subcontractors
What Are You Bringing with You?
- Completed studies as an electrical engineer or state-certified electrical engineer (m / f / d)
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Very good written and spoken English
- Experienced handling of the common MS Office programs
- Confident appearance, resilience and ability to work in a team
- Initiative and commitment
What Do We Offer You?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits and a low tax burden.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the occupational medical examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- On-site medical care and a comprehensive security concept.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Julius Berger Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online