Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states). We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Performance Management
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- This job role defines, builds and supports the implementation of IBEDC’s People performance management strategy and policies, ensuring employee performance is in alignment with the Business Corporate goals.
- Support in the development of, reviews and implements the People-Performance Management framework of the organisation.
- Manages the performance appraisal exercise.
- Liaises with relevant stakeholders to ensure adherence to the company’s performance management policy, procedures, cycle and timelines.
- Develop and reviews people-performance management tools.
- Liaises with relevant stakeholders to manage initiatives designed to address employee performance gaps.
- Liaises with relevant stakeholders to ensure the implementation of people-performance management outcomes.
- Ensure the Communication of Performance Appraisal result to all employees within the organization.
- Liaises with relevant stakeholders on the automation of the Employee Performance Management Process:
- Prepares Human Resource Division’s Scorecard periodic and other adhoc reports.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Head, Human Capital Development.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Social Sciences, Arts or Humanities or any related discipline.
- A Postgraduate Degree or certification in HR is an added advantage.
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Personnel Management is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR with 3+ years of direct experience in developing, implementing or evaluating performance appraisal systems within financial or professional services providers.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online