|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Wallet and Mobile Financial Services – SmartCash PSB
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Level: Mid-Senior level
- The role aims to provide service management and operational direction with particular focus on IT service management in co-operation with Smart Cash IT Partners.
- Ensuring IT products give the expected value to customers and hence meet commercial objectives of the business.
- The role holder will lead operations on wallet platform and all integrations with Smart Cash Partners and aim to ensure the best possible customer experience in line with the goals the business.
Service and Partner Management:
- Ensure timely operations and maintenance work is carried out on hardware and systems.
- Ensure that all system changes are managed in line with agreed change process to avoid outages caused by poor planning and execution.
- Ensuring technology partners deliver all services in line with the agreed SLAs.
- Validation Quality of Service reports shared by partners Partner engagement to obtain feedback on ways of continuously improve the service.
- Regular Partner Governance.
- Ensuring incidents are acknowledged to reporting party.
- Ensuring prompt identification of the scope of incidents.
- Ensure logging of incidents with correct severity.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of incidents with SLA’s and escalation to relevant teams where necessary.
- Prompt and clear updates to business partners on progress and resolution of incidents.
- Root cause analysis and change management.
- Monitor SR/Incidents on a daily basis & ensure closure as per SLA.
- Maintain a sound relationship with business functions in order to ensure satisfaction in the use of IT systems, manage expectations.
- Obtain feedback on product performance and persistent pain points for purpose of product improvement.
- Prompt engagement customer service , Wallet platform Operation , Sales team teams during scheduled maintenance outages and incidents.
- Regular business engagement & external partner engagement to improve operational efficiency.
Service Requests and Change requests:
- Translation of business service requests into clear functional change requests to be implemented.
- Bridging between business and technical teams.
- Ensure optimal scheduling of changes to minimize downtime and comply with internal and external change regulations.
- Ensure Operation handover from Project team.
Compliance To SmartCash Security, Operational and Governance Policies:
- Enforcement on of SmartCash Security Policy on existing applications and services.
- Ensuring new vendors/partners applications adhere to SmartCash Security Policy /process before deployment to live the environment.
- Ensuring SmartCash IT Operational policies are followed during day to day operations of all services, products and applications.
- Follow SmartCash IT Governance processes in consequence management
- Closure of points raised during IT audits.
Handshaking with Portfolio and Release management on New Deployments:
- VerifY that all new deployments have met all requirement s for deployment to live environment including UAT’s completed successfully, RA validation, security assessment, clear deployment and roll back plan etc
- Engage portfolio release management on teething problems and resolution.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple services simultaneously
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Successful background with stakeholder/partner management.
Qualification & Experience
- University Degree in Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- 7- 10 years with a minimum of 3 years in team leadership role preferably within the Telecoms/Finance services industry.
- Experience in databases, Linux, system integration, applications development and deployment is most desirable
- Experience in service management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.