The University of Ibadan (UI) is the oldest and most prestigious Nigerian University. As a research intensive postgraduate University, it has attained a position of eminence in various disciplines and remains a major player in the development of the much needed human capital in Africa.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer II (Medical Microbiology or Chemical Pathology)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Faculty: Basic Medical Sciences
Department: Biomedical Laboratory Sciences
- Applicants must have Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS), Master of Science degree (M.Sc.) in Medical Microbiology or Chemical Pathology and must show evidence of almost completing Ph.D. in either of the above fields.
- Candidates must show evidence of scholarship through publication in peer reviewed journals.
- Evidence of registration/up-to-date licensure by the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN) and relevant cognate experience apply to both positions.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (20 copies) stating:
- Date of Birth (not Age)
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Mobile Telephone Number
- E-mail Address
- Academic Qualifications
- Previous Work Experience
- Publications (if any)
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
Candidates should address and forward their Applications including two sets of Photostat copies of relevant credentials to:
The Deputy Registrar,
Human Resource and Development Division (Academic Staff),
University of Ibadan,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
Click here for more information
- Applicants should request their Referees to send reports on them on letter head and under confidential cover, indicating the position and department to which they have applied, direct to the address above.
- Applicants are required to indicate the position and Department to which they applied in the application as well as on the envelope containing the application. Relevant cognate experience is required
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to make a departmental seminar presentation on a completed or on-going research work in their area of interest before they are finally shortlisted for the oral interview.