|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Planner
Job ID: req34866
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
About the Job
- Responsible ensuring optimal availability and performance of the business unit by developing all maintenance plans & schedules. Planning and scheduling resources required for execution and ensuring proper execution of all planned and corrective maintenance work.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- In association with PE/CE/MSE, prepare maintenance strategies for the BU and be responsible for operation of same.
- Develop and ensure execution of maintenance activity plans by MCs.
- Review job requests, create job orders, schedule, and allocate maintenance work for plant.
- Determine and arrange resources such as spares, tools and other materials as may be required for maintenance tasks.
- Recommend maintenance mix and schedule improvements based on status reports of executed maintenance schedules.
- Custodian of all engineering maintenance records including staff related matters & equipment history.
- As directed, prepare, and keep staff development actions including skill gap analysis, tools analysis, training plans etc.
- Carry out budget preparation, implementation, and cost monitoring
- Be the driver for process and equipment improvements using available improvement tools as RCM, EATB, Kaizens etc to cause improvement in performance.
- Responsible for maintenance IS management including preparation of visual intrusions and other displays as required.
- PE/CE reports preparations including but not limited to end of week, month, year management review templates, meeting minutes etc.
- Measure/evaluate equipment efficiencies, downtime and assist in development of maintenance requirements – i.e., RCM implementation – until effective hand over to final user.
Education / Knowledge
- Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent certificate (HND / BSc).
- Minimum of 5 years experience in technical positions most of which should have been around the shop floor.
- Proven familiarity with budgeting procedures.
- Experience in capex projects, installation of new plant equipment and extension of the current plants.
- Significant experience with a measure of cost reduction initiatives within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in practical project management
- Any WC certifications in maintenance, reliability, or project
Do You Have These Skills?
- Excellent degree of computer literacy especially MS Excel and Ppt.
- Good command of the English Language – Spoken and written.
- Good command of SAP EAM Software
- Good understanding and experience of current WC manufacturing methodologies.
- Good understanding of plant HQSE modalities and codes.
- Good oral communication, influencing, analytical and relationship skills.
- Technical & Cost leadership.
- Analytical problems solving skills
- Improvement project management skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Maintenance & Reliability skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online