La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management & Information System Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Planned Start Date: 16/01/2023
- Design, analyse and develop web-based applications using programming and scripting languages.
- Design and develop application integrating with the core banking solution.
- Identifying deficiencies in the bank existing systems, process and methods.
- Providing support to different departments by automating bank process and task.
- Providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing software solutions for the bank.
- Oversee the day today task management of the developers and ensure the development stream is accurately discussed during daily stand up meeting.
- To ensure users are having an improved experience on existing applications.
- To manage and build existing platform in Operations.
- Liaising with the DBAs, Data Analysts and Business Analyst for existing/new reports generation automation.
- To be responsible for the development of intelligent front end and data analytic solutions according to business requirement.
Qualification / Education:
- Minimum of First Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related course of study is required. Relevant professional qualification(s) and certification(s) will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role with General knowledge of systems and network architecture.
- Proven experience in a Management & Information System role.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and IT issues resolution.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking.
- Cisco CCNA or other related certification required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online