Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Tele Business Development
Job ID: 80405253_80355864
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Client Solutions
- The Tele-BDM is responsible for providing virtual consultative engagements and solutions tailored to individual RSA holders assigned to cover.
- Specifically, the Tele-BDM will be responsible for all RSA-related matters towards retaining existing customers and getting referrals for acquisitions.
- Responsible for ensuring the clients perceive, feel, and experience the company positively through a timely and conclusive resolution of all inquiries, issues, and other related/incidental matters.
- Minimum of a First Degree (B.Sc, B.A, HND)
- Minimum of two (2) Nigerian Languages.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in pension fund administration.
- Understanding People
- Developing Relationships
- Coping with Pressure
- Valuing Individuals
- Pursuing Goals
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Effective Business Communication
- Product Knowledge
- Customer Understanding
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online