TREVARI Pay is a convenient financial service provider with the sole aim of providing basic and zero- risk financial services to our members, in the form of deposits and withdrawals.
Trevari Pay offers Cash and Transfer services to a specific class of people living in the Capital city. Thanks to our unique position and already established presence in the market place, we are able to easily leverage relationships with existing clients, in rendering brisk and efficient services, risk and hassle free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Report To: Supervisor
Duties And Responsibilities
- Pitch company’s services to existing and prospective clients.
- Achieve growth for Trevari Pay via target sales
- Prepare periodic reports as required.
- Channel customer complaints appropriately for resolution
- Maintaining good working relationships with team members and other staff
- Maintaining the highest standard of integrity and customer service at all times.
Key Performance Indicators
- Brand knowledge/ awareness
- Lead generation/ conversion
- Client satisfaction
- Accuracy and timeliness of reports
- Compliance with policies and procedures
- Pitch/ proposal development
- Profit growth rate
- Social media reach/ engagement
- Retention of existing clients
- Astute problem- solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma.
- Relationship Management
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience
- Good knowledge of the Abuja business environment.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Sales experience
- Good written/ oral communication skills
- Customer relationship management
- Objection handling skills
- Good team player
- Good negotiation skills
- Articulate and analytical
- Emotional Intelligence, with strong sense of accountability, responsibility and dependability
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Power point, Word).
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates within Abuja will be give consideration.