|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Zenith Carex International Limited was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a front line position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations.
Zenith Carex international was established to offer unique air express mail and frieght delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would mark clear departure from existing methods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations.
- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements.
- Build and maintain professional networks.
- Research and analyze sales options.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Establishing new business links.
- Negotiating contracts to arrive at the best deal for the client and organization.
- Collaborate within teams to achieve better results.
- Documenting business proposals and contracts for each client acquisition.
- Ability to close deals.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- A Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- At least a 5 years Marketing experience with records.
- Applicant must have flare for marketing.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / Excel.
- People Management skill and ability to multitask.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Marketing Executive (Abuja)” as the subject of the mail.