|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Imperotechne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Ltd was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Marketing Manager will oversee all the marketing activities; ensuring their marketing team effectively fulfils the business marketing objectives and contributes to overall business profitability.
- The Marketing Manager will lead the sales of one of our core services being training and development to bring both students and company to acquire professional demanding knowledge.
- Own & drive all marketing Objectives and Key result items & goals forthe business
- Take a lead in developing marketing strategy and provide sound input into group-level campaigns
- Project manage all assigned campaigns and activities including reporting in line with the brand’s structures and standards
- Network to build partnerships with local professional bodies, private companies, and governments
- Build close connections to the media to capitalize on PR opportunities
- Plan and manage events in order to drive conversions target personas
- Write, have approved on time, and record results in campaigns, partnership, and event briefs
- Work with the Business CEO to manage budgets and ensure that campaigns, events, and partnerships are aligned with brand strategy and produce an impact on core KPIs for brand
- Ideation of omnichannel campaigns
- Effectively execute media buying activities, events, and other offline initiatives
- Ensure adherence to visual guidelines across all channels
- Own brand voice for the business
- Build relationships with valuable partners on the ground
- Build relationships with the in-house sales team and other key stakeholders.
- And any other related activities and assignments as assigned by the supervisor
- Manage marketing colleagues to ensure omnichannel marketingcampaign execution
- Communicate with colleagues and share insights on Slack
- Utilise Trello to update task status
- Weekly coordination and training with the direct reports
- Weekly ongoing update/strategy meetings with CEO, Group Chief Marketing Officer
- Report on the impact of campaigns & initiatives
- Update Marketing Master as required
- Produce marketing weekly reporting and call out significant shifts vs forecasting and budgets along with reasons and action item
Key Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration (or) relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a marketing position.
- 2 – 4years experience in management
- Experience in strategy development and implementation
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics with deep dive into traffic sources and conversions to identify problems and adapt the strategy.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practices.
Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge with multiple marketing channels; at least 2-3 of the following:
- Social Media
- Content / Blogs
- Email / CRM
- Outdoor / Events / PR
- Radio / TV / Print
- Highly motivated and results-driven individual:
Find below the link to the Program you will be selling to prospective students and companies on our company website Impero Techne Ltd || Associate.
Note: It is compulsory as part of the requirement to pay your salary monthly to make a minimum of 6 to 10 sales monthly on any of the packages aforementioned.
Benefits of Joining Imperotechne Internship.
- Salary: N400,000 – N700,000 / month.
- Salary Increment every 6 months at 10%.
- Entitled to the commission after making 10 sales monthly.
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 5,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 3
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore will provide Books, Udemy, Pluralsight, and LinkedIn Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo training.
- Salary Paid on the Net without deductions.
- Gratuity After 25 years of joining the company
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV with portfolio verifiable evidence and Cover Letter in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.