|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Virtual PALyn – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is searching for a Marketing Officer with a knack for communicating and a flair for strategizing and implementing marketing campaigns.
- Marketing Officers are required to contribute to existing marketing, branding, and advertising plans while assisting with the development of fresh initiatives in line with the company’s goals.
- The ideal candidate will be equipped with relevant qualifications and extensive experience in a wide range of marketing functions such as communications, digital marketing, advertising, branding, and social media.
- To ensure success as a marketing officer you must be an organized person who is able to withstand the pressures of handling varied tasks at the same time and meeting deadlines.
- Managing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Researching and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Conducting promotional activities.
- Organizing and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Overseeing campaigns on social media.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Reporting on trends and statistics across all digital media platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related.
- Proven work experience in marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge of market research techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- Solid understanding of research techniques.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.