|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Mano Africa is the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultra fast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce, and with a promise to deliver our customers’ orders within 30 minutes. We boast of a sophisticated and strong network of riders as they are the lifeline of our business and they make it possible to deliver groceries to our customers ultrafast and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Multimedia Designer
Employment Type: Full time
- As a Multimedia designer, you will be responsible for using different media formats to improve our company’s audience engagement and advertise to platforms which emphasise visual content.
- As the ideal candidate, you should have an excellent understanding of various digital imaging processing techniques.
- Meet with different stakeholders to determine the project scope and requirements.
- Conduct research on different techniques and design ideas.
- Develop content ideas in collaboration with other designers.
- Create mockups based on the project scope.
- Design multimedia content such as video animation, gifs, static imagery, and textual animations.
- Create artwork for digital image processing.
- Create animated sequences using computer software.
- Transfer audio/video files to be edited and manipulated digitally.
- Edit content based on the feedback of stakeholders.
- Meet with stakeholders regularly to report development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- 3 to 6 years of proven work experience as a Multimedia Designer or a similar position.
- A portfolio of design content from past work experiences.
- A professional certificate in Illustrator, CAD, or equivalent.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of storyboards, animation, and visual designs
- Excellent visual communication skills.
- Knowledge of visual design principles and animation.
- Experience working with software design programs such as InVision and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic knowledge of web publishing software.
- Knowledge of IT and programming software.
- Exceptional editing skills.
- Experience working with Adobe After Effects.
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online