Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NI – Refunds and Returns Experience Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Map the customers journey to ensure a seamless experience for return and refunds touchpoints
- Proactively identify pain points through a regular deep-dive culture to ensure appropriate improvement initiatives are activated
- Define conditions and rules that optimize workflow and maximize quality of experience
- Ensure continuous reporting and monitoring of key metrics to ensure quality control and efficiency of resolution management
- Ensure that end to end process for returns and refunds can be adapted to optimize customer journey experience across 10 unique markets in Africa
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences, Arts and/or other related field.
- MA/MSc will be an added advantage.
- 5+ years in a similar refunds & returns role
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and deep-dive on complex challenges, leveraging on data as a key parameter for decision-making
- Extensive experience in process-mapping and work-flow management in an operations-centric setting
- Stellar project management and execution skills to navigate project milestones end to end
- Strong influencer, leveraging on clear and concise communication to manage relevant stakeholders in operations, marketing and commercial that holistically shape customer experience
- Ensure that end to end process for returns and refunds can be adapted to optimize customer journey experience
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online