Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment / Latest Jobs & Vacancies for Category A
The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023/2024 is currently ongoing for interested Nigerians. The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is the government agency that has been charged with the responsibility of migration management in Nigeria.
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointment to fill existing vacancies in the following positions below in the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment & Latest Job Vacancies for Category A:
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
i.) Superintendent of Immigration (SI) – CONPASS 11, Professional (Doctors)
- Applicants must possess minimum of the First Degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/ Exemption certificate.
ii.) Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) – CONPASS 10, Professional (Pharmacists)
- Applicants must be holders of Bachelor’s degree / Higher National Diplomas or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
iii.) Assistant Superintendent of Immigration (AS II) – CONPASS 8
- Applicants must possess minimum of the First Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/ Exemption certificate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- Candidates should note that this application is absolutely FREE.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
- Applications after the above closing date or in breach of the procedures shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications shall lead to automatic disqualification.