Fosad Consulting LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Petroleum Engineer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assess costs and estimate the production capabilities and economic value of oil and gas wells, in order to evaluate the economic viability of potential drilling sites.
- Monitor production rates, and plan rework processes in order to improve production.
- Analyze data in order to recommend placement of wells and supplementary processes to enhance production.
- Coordinate and monitor the completion and evaluation of wells, well testing, and well surveys and stimulation programs, in order to maximize oil and gas recovery.
- Assist FPSO production process operators and other personnel to solve operational problems.
- Develop plans for oil and gas field drilling, and for product recovery and treatment.
- Maintain records of drilling and production operations.
- Interpret drilling and testing information for management.
- Write technical reports and presentations for management.
- Evaluate findings in order to develop, design, or test equipment or processes controls on oil and gas operations.
- Design drilling equipment used in the process of extracting oil and gas from offshore reserves
- Devise plans and methods for effective drilling campaign to recover oil and gas
- Ensure equipment is installed, operated and maintained properly for effective use production and drilling operations
- Work closely with the procurement team to procure the necessary equipment and tools for projects
- Work together with geoscientists and other specialists to analyze the geologic formation containing the oil and gas reservoir
- Monitor drilling operations as needed
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Must have at least Five (5) years proven experience working in the petroleum industry
- Knowledgeable in engineering drilling techniques and methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good reporting and presentation skills
- Skilled in computer technology and Microsoft applications
- Ability to travel offshore as required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV & Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org uisng the Job Title as the subject of the email.