|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Material Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
Level: Mid Level
- Collect all material information (Gift Survey) on what the customers like and want.
- Generate the report and the price of items.
- To collaborate with the marketing department, and be able to create a simple design of fliers and posters for advertisement.
- Follow up with the supplier; monitor the progress of the materials, and push for timely delivery.
- Work with the procurement manager for Contract Payment applications and approval.
- Receive the items, count, and relate with the Logistics/Warehouse Manager on how to keep the items safe.
- Talk to Cities Manager and collate files and generate reports on the amount of POS/Material they need. Follow every city on how the items are dispatched and coin policies gifts are shared.
- Must be able to supervise and generate reports to the Line Manager. Generate a weekly report of stock and tell if there is a need to buy more.
- Graduate of Business Administration or a related field.
- Experienced, Careful, Honest and good management ability.
- Must be able to push and monitor procurement delivery on time.
- Must be able to monitor gifts dispatched and collate the report.
- Must be good at using MS Excel to create an generate reports.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online