|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Technology Solution Engineer
Job ID: 21000RR6
Job: Pre Sales
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying the Oracle technology to client business. Facilitation of customer business requirements understanding through discoveries, presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sales cycle and beyond.
- As a Principal Client Engineer, you will be responsible as the expert for leading enterprise architecture level support engagements with key clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Acts as a technical advisor to these customers in promoting the adoption of oracle technologies that will meet customer’s business requirements.
- Focus on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions which may lead to unlimited license agreements.
- Develop and deliver outstanding Oracle presentations, innovative propositions and design end to end solution architectures.
- Lead any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advise internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience.
- 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features.
- Thorough knowledge of Oracle Database, Analytics and Middleware.
- In depth knowledge of competitors.
- Demonstrated enterprise architecture and project management skills.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing techniques.
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- A / BS Degree or equivalent. Advanced Degree highly desirable.
- TOGAF certification is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English.