Bankly is a financial technology company pushing the boundaries in cash digitization and data-led consumer services. Since 2019, Bankly has been focused on building the infrastructure to serve Nigeria’s informal segment and so far we’ve served ~35000 customers across our network of ~15,000 agents around Nigeria. We’re building a bank for the financially underserved.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Day to Day Duties:
- Work closely with the team to research and validate your assumptions with our users in mind, running experiments and analyzing the results.
- Communicate constantly and deliver the product vision within your team and across the company.
- Gather requirements, determine the design work, write and prioritize user-stories, and manage your team as a startup within a startup.
- Identify market opportunities and contribute to the product vision and business strategy.
- Meet frequently with marketing, data, engineering and other Bankly stakeholders to both capture requirements and communicate progress of new Product releases.
- Gathering post-launch client feedback and quickly capture learnings to adapt the product.
- Invest in systems, and processes alongside your team members to create world-class best practices.
- Work with the Chief Product Officer to track and manage the development team’s work.
- Provide support with Agile/SCRUM practices.
- Manage & Optimize the Bankly Product Map.
- Supporting multiple projects at different stages of their lifecycle simultaneously
- Conduct user and product research to identify baselines and gaps in the market
- Develop functional requirements with the Technical Product Manager, based on business needs.
- Maintain accurate and complete product-related information.
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Have 4 years of product management experience, having managed at least one entire product development cycle from concept to launch in delivering groundbreaking & culture shaping digital products.
- Experienced in using User Story Mapping, Core Banking Application Mgt, Figma, ClickUp, Trello, Azure Board, Work Item Prioritisation, Stakeholder Management
- Candidateshould possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Ability to always put the customer first, seeking to validate your assumptions against real customer feedback and data.
- Have proven track record leading with complex strategic and operational initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/policy and business issues.
- Have a great eye for understanding and tracking data, using your analytical skills to support the evolution of Bankly’s product roadmap.
- Have entrepreneurial DNA: flexible to changes, eager to learn, proactive to act, resilient to failure, persistent in making an impact.
- Bold, tenacious, and not afraid to challenge the status quo, always supported by facts, data and empirical research.
- Great communicator, team player, an engaging storyteller that brings everyone together towards a shared vision.
- Experience within the FinTech and/or Financial Services industry is a plus (but not a must)
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.