The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Support Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with the relevant Product team members, to provide support services for the team’s project, to ensure the product requirements are built rightly
- Managing product requirement documents (PRD) to ensure they are up to standard and readily available to all stakeholders
- Support the team in pre and post product deployment
- Managing product models to ensure they are up to standard in fulfilling product implementation goals.
- Monitor and effect the adherence of guiding product policies and goals
- Work with the Marketing, Customer Engagement, and Sales Teams to provide second level support that continuously improves marketing lifecycle
- Monitoring the customer experience for users of our products and overseeing continued improvements to the user experience
- Manage and remove obsolete products.
- Complete all works necessary to support market research need.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant fields
- 2 years of product management support experience, leading strategic and operational initiatives
- Proven and successful experience leading high-performing product and promotional strategies for a business, resulting in increased revenue.
Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to manage stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Competence to analyze financial and non-financial data
- Ability to effectively exchange information, in verbal or written form, by sharing ideas, reporting facts and other information, responding to questions, and employing active listening techniques
- Excellent knowledge and use of existing software packages (Power BI and Microsoft Excel).
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.